Re:

Vivekananda Baindoor proclaimed:
>    Has anybody successfully used the 'wheel' on the MS Intellimouse under
> Linux?

http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

Have not got it to work with Xi's Accelerated X 4.2   Accel X 5.0 refuses
to run on Debian 2.2 (unstable / potato)

> Was there any discussion on this before on this list?

Not AFAIK.

> BTW where are the archives of the list now?

http://people.netscape.com/thaths/linux-india/

Thaths
- --
   "If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                merchandise!" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave