Re: Remote booting...

xdenu is just the thing for you it can be run off just 4 mb and the whole
university of helsinki is supposedly run this way...if u don't hv hd space
then u can run it off two floppies it will run from u'r machine and then
connect to the xdm/xserver on your network using xdmcp u don't even need
linux i use it to connect to my sco and digital dec alphas!!!
remember that ever xconenction would eat up a minimum 3-4 mb ram it is more
like windows Nnnnnnnt Terminal server only much better and faster!
try it out ...let me know if u need any help
krishna