RE: ASP and JavaScript ??

     Hi,

     The ASP needs a IIS server running on the server. If the server is not
running, it will
     show the codes for the parts that are not standard HTMLs, on any
browser NN or
     IE or any other. Same for server side Java Scripts. A server capable of
interpreting
     the codes, like Netscape Enterprise Server, need to run. By the way,
the <SERVER>
     </SERVER> tags will not be interpreted, if the file is not run thru'
the server.

     I surely think that is not the problem, cause anyone programming the
server knows
     these details, but I thought it might be. ;-)

     Oh, one last thing, if the server is running on machine 'machine', and
the listener listening
     to port 'nnnn' (other than 80), the virtual path is set to /mypath and
html is my_first.html,
     then to access that file, you give

     http://machine:nnnn/mypath/my_first.html

     Suvendra