Re: wine problems

Sundeep Holani wrote:

> I think that appending entries to your path should work. I dont have wine on
> my system right now.. neither do I have access to the CD containing it, so I
> cant be sure about this. I'll get the CD back in a couple of days and get
> back to you if I have something to add. In the mean time read the docs in
> the directory where you have installed wine. Thats where I got all the info
> to get wine up and running for me.

I had managed to run some windows programs through wine. But now I am unable to
start wine. I used to get permission error before. Now I am getting message -
not such command found. I have reinstalled wine, still nothing improved. I even
don't know where it has been installed. Somebody give me hints.

- --
Pawan Dev
Man who jumps through screen door likely to strain himself.