re:WInNT & LILO

hi,
	just boot in to dos , and delete the "c:\boot.ini" file . You will
have to change its attributes first.

bye,
	Pappu.

Sharad wrote:

Guys! I finally took the bold step of installing Linux from PCQ. The
problem is that before installing Linux I was installing WinNT. The
WinNt installation has to be discontinued due to bad CD. Now whenever I
was trying to run my Win98 the Nt loader gets invoked giving me choice
to boot 98 and Upgrade or install WinNT.
Though the latter option doesn't work.
After install Lilo in mbr when I boot to dos I again get get to WinNT
choice menu. Is Nt loader still in mbr or is it some file that needs to
be edited for starting Win98 straight away when I say dos at Lilo.

Thanx.
Sharad