Porting Windows based apps to Linux

Hi
I need to port applications written for Win NT to Linux. All my apps use
Windows based technologies such as MFC/COM/DCOM etc..One solotion is to get
3rd party emulators such as VMware or Wine and run the windoze executables.
But i wish to compile them into linux native exectables. Can somebody
provide me with a list of tool or links to websites which contain
information about such porting.
thanks in advance.
rutvik