Pixelview tv tuner card

I have purchased Pixel View 3D Combo TV Tuner card. Even in win98, the
utilities given in CD are not working. I have to d/l from internet.
Still many menu options are not working in their TVTAP software. Is
there any software in linux to use that card and watch TV. Even any
pointers to any site welcome.
- --
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam 530020 India
Ph off:546717(main), 518639(cokeoven vsp), res 553169 fax 543122
home page:http://www.poboxes.com/lvgandhi, lvgandhi@xxxxxxxx