Prob with kmail.

guys I need some serious help here.

I have RH 5.2 with KDE 1.1. I configured kmail. I can send mails alright
but I can't check my pop mail, it gives an error message. this is majorly
irritating to say the least. I have gone thru the kmail help file from
start to finish atleast thrice.

Besides, the boot up messages show the following..

httpd failure  could not find local host address.... Use ServerName
direcive to manually configure it (how do I do this .. I tried typing
Servername at the prompmt but no go)

Also there  is this in the later messages...
hp = 0!: Connection refused.

When I had tried to run DNS configuration using pcqupdt, nothing happened
and it just went to the next screen to ask if I wanted to configure LAN
gateway.

I am reallty Stumped, pleeease help,

shahrukh

Dr. Shahrukh K. R. Pavri.