Re: Mailers in Use

My work computer and Linux computer are the same. In fact now there is no mail
handling or browsing application running in the DOS part of my computer. I run
my business correspondence using LaTeX
and work on quotations with help of xspread. I do not treat Linux as a "play
thing" and only commercial softwares as "work computer".

Vijay