Mailing list archives

Hi,

I've found what looks like the ideal site for the Linux-Delhi mailing
list archives.  It's /completely/ free (no ads, runs on Linux, run by
a Linux-friendly company, uses freeware), supports searching, is easy
to setup and requires no maintainence.

Have a look at the Linux-Delhi list at:

	http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(I hope it's up by the time this message reaches you -- if not give it
another couple of hours).  The list should be searchable within a
week, as per their FAQ (http://mail-archive.com/faq.html).

Comments welcome.

Regards,

- -- Raju
- --
       Raj Mathur / Web Technical Support / Silicon Graphics / New Delhi
                  +91-124-349811         /    raju@xxxxxxx  / 551-7228
            http://reality.sgi.com/raju / Not necessarily speaking
           PGP: F2 D4 4A 21 27 B0 63 FF | for Silicon Graphics.
                15 97 9D AE 9D 40 BC B8 | It is the Mind that Moves