Mailers in Use

I myself have a separate linux comp and "real work" comp.  my internet
access is all from the "real work" comp.  So I was just wondering how many
other people are using Win to post to the net, like me... and a sample
survey carried out by looking at the X-Mailers (note: not all posters have
been covered)

Outlook 14
Pine 11
Netscape 8
Other (lin.. mutt, kmail, elm, etc) 7
'free'mail (hotmail, usanet, yahoo, etc) 8
Other (win.. eudora) 2
Unknown (couldnt figure out) 2

Needless to say, the sample size is too small.  I expect that there are at
least 700-1000 people subscribed to this list.  I hope that a proper survey
carried out would bring out results in favour of linux users and shame the
rest of us into finally and fully switching over to linux!