File System driver

Hi All!
	I have a query.. I am developing an NT File System Driver for UNIX,
(i.e) from the NT platform, I am to create, read & write UNIX files .
	I am able to create, read & write files on UNIX hard disk from NT. But
when I boot the disk from UNIX, I am not able to find the files that
were created from  NT. By running fsck in UNIX, it says that the files
that were created have unreferenced inodes. But what I am not able to
understand is how it is running fine when booted from NT.

Any tips????