Re : How can I access kernel data in user space ?

Hi,
   If your question is "How does your kernel-domain stuff communicate
with your user-domain stuff", then the answer could be
  1) Setup some kind of file(in proc filesystem,character device etc.)
  2) add/modify a system call
  3) Other ways (ones I dont know about)
- -
  You could also use this to pass parameters to your kernel-domain
stuff (make your proc file support write also). There is also a way
to pass arguments to your kernel-module (if it is one) while loading
it.

Bye,
Vimal Mathew