Re: the RE: RE: RE: RE: stuff

MR KINJAL DIXIT proclaimed:
> I had always wondered what would happen if I set up an auto responder and
> you set up an autoresponder and I sent you a mail, (or you sent me a mail).
> Watching the autoresponders behaving like two stubborn children holding an
> argument would be some fun!

Most autoresponders nowadays are smart enough to keep track of whom they
are sending automatic responses to.  They make sure that they send an
automatic response to *a email address* only once.

> I think this is what happened with the 'aranya' mails.

The problem on aranya's case was that .bol.net.in, his mail server, had a
screwed up configuration.  Instead of bouncing the email to Sender it
bounced to 'Reply-To'.

> Anybody interested in upgrading majordomo to take care of this?

The problem has been fixed at the majordomo end.  aranya's email address
has been temporarily unsubscribed from the list.

Thaths
- --
        "I wore my extra loose pants for nothing. Nothing!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave