Re: the RE: RE: RE: RE: stuff

>The problem on aranya's case was that .bol.net.in, his mail server, had a
>screwed up configuration.  Instead of bouncing the email to Sender it
>bounced to 'Reply-To'.

Well, that might be true, but I have to give credit to mtnl that my account
actually held out for more than a week of linux-india and linux-delhi before
bouncing!
BTW, wouldn't a "Reply-To" bounce be a more appropriate config (not
considering this case)? I mean, wouldn't a sender expect to receive a bounce
where he's getting all his other replies and not where he has sent his mail
from?

Akshat Aranya