the RE: RE: RE: RE: stuff

I had always wondered what would happen if I set up an auto responder and
you set up an autoresponder and I sent you a mail, (or you sent me a mail).
Watching the autoresponders behaving like two stubborn children holding an
argument would be some fun!

I think this is what happened with the 'aranya' mails.

Anybody interested in upgrading majordomo to take care of this?

I think a simple solution would be to set a different reply-to address which
does not have an autoresponder.  This way when I take a long weekend off, I
dont return to find people suddenly hostile to me :)

regards

kinjal dixit