The Ultimate Coup!

YoHooo Hey friends,

I hope someone, anyone or maybe everyone ;-) can help me with my pet project
because I'm really really stuck.

"The Linux Migration Tool For Windows users"

Wish List
***Works on all windows platforms
***Detects hardware and hardware settings
***Suggests Installation and/or Setup procedures or routines
***Provides information on where to get the software, tools and utilities
and applications.

Now what? I just don't know how to proceed.
I think maybe a wizard like approach would be suitable. What do you think?

Any Ideas? Suggestions? Volunteers? Gurus' guidance?

Ashwin Jain
<ashwinjain@xxxxxxxxx>