Re: two ethernet cards...........

hi,
There r interfaces available in unix system which u can use to configure and talk to ur interface cards. By default ur first card i believe is initialised with interface eth0. U can check this by running
ifconfig.
Then u can configure ur card by running netconf. Select ur new interface as eth0. Give the corrent module for ur card and that's it.
SunilN