Interesting Problem: VT420

- --MimeMultipartBoundary

Hi All,

	Here is  an interesting demand from my friend's client.

there are three components:

1) a UNIX host runnning SCO OpemServer
2) a pc runnning Win95
3) a printer connected locally to the windows m/c.

Now the clients demand is as follows.

if you telnet to the UNIX host from the WIN95 M/C  & run the standard
'lprint' command on the host you should be able to get the printout on
your local printer.

One of my colleagues tells me that it is possible if the telnet client has
support for VT420 terminal emulation.

Q1	:Is this possible?
Q2	:What is special about the VT420 terminal ?
Q3	:Is any other possible solution?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gurjeet Singh