RE: Is RedHat 6.0 Y2K complaint !!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Perhaps Y2K is old story now.  I must admit, though, that
when people post such queries about Linux I am again reminded of the fact that
the unix heritage has not yet reached the masses adequately.  Eric Raymond's
"Cathedral and Bazaar" ought to be made more popular.  I would suggest (to all
our members/list admin) that a direct link be made available from the
Linux-India website to such generic documents because many times this kind of
'knowledge' is equally important.
Additionally, the FAQ composers (with very good inputs from Atul Chitnis)
ought to get going!
RKA