RE: Is RedHat 6.0 Y2K complaint !!

Ravindra,
redhat is more than just a linux kernel.
all linux systems are not Y2K compliant, only kernels are.
anyone can run a little app coded with a two digit year number.
redhat would be y2k compliant if ALL the apps packaged are y2K OK.

I did not check all the sources of all the apps of redhat so i can't
tell.

So ask them (redhat)if they checked this or not. maybe netscape is not,
maybe some part of gnu programs is not ...
who knows ?

(check on their web site)

pascal