RE: Firewall doubts.......

Hi,
The code for firewalling is now available in the kernel itself from 2.1
onwards I think !! So you can take a look at the HOWTO for IPCHAINS for
instructions on setting up a decent firewall type setup.
If you want to have extensive logging ang things like that ..then you have
to look at SOCKS5 or TIS's fwtk..

The information on TIS is a bit outdated in the FIREWALL -HOWTO and you need
to put a search in linux.com to get the recent how to for firewalling using
TIS.

HTH
- - ramas