How to Transfer the whole Linux partition to new HDD

Hi all
    I have purchased a new HDD of 2.1GB Capacity. Currently I have installed
my Linux on a 340MB HDD. I want to use the new 2.1GB HDD in place of the
currently installed one. How can i transfer all my data and linux system
setup to this new HDD. Else please Guide me to How to use this HDD with the
older one as I cannot Install Linux Again as I have done lot of
modifications to the current setup in my network.

TIA

- -Nitin