Re: netscape crashes on using java

Ankur Agrawal wrote:

> Whenever i run a java applet from netscape, it crashes,
> and I get a bus error. Somebody had advised to use Netscape 4.6.
> I did that, but the problem persists.

There is an excellent Web page at
http://members.ping.at/theofilu/netscape.html detailing the specific
'bus error' issue of Netscape Navigator/Communicator.

The issue here is not a DNS resolution problem ...

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux