Re: Netscape crash

Devdas Bhagat wrote:

> Whenever I try to use Netscape on Linux, it just hangs. I have to use a kill
> -9 on it to stop it.

This sudden crash occurs due to a problem called as 'bus error'.
This is due to the fact that the binary has been compiled against one
version of libc6 and UR machine having a later version of the same.
Try moving to the latest v4.61 and most of UR problems are bound to
diappear.

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux