sendmail & kmail

Hi friends,

I want to make my desktop PC as a POP3 Server. I wanted to distribute the mail
to users ( say my brother, sister after giving them their mail ID ).

Is it possible that they will be able to view their mail using Kmail if I use
sendmail to distribute the mail. I want to retain my mail in my login.

What configuration changes will be needed if it is possible.

Thanking in advance.

- --
Rajesh Fowkar

"Windows 98 is a buggy browser on top of a 32-bit extension and
a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating
system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."
                                                    --unknown