Re: [linux-delhi] ADMINISTRIVIA

Lokesh_Setia forced the electrons to say:

> If you want more powerful mailers, remember "mutt rules the world [TM]".
> Pine and Mutt make what is the fastest powerful mailers on earth, just
> because they are console based.

On my linux RedHat 5.2 system (Kernel 2.0.36), mutt is 389kB and pine is 1.9
MB. Pine also takes a looong time to start up. It is also going the Winduhs
way, with editors and spellcheckers and whatnots in-built.

But I agree with you, there is no answer to mutt. :-)

Binand

- --
main(int c,char **v){while(!fork()){strcpy(v[0],tmpnam(0));sleep(1);}}
A program that changes its name and pid every second.
Try this program at your own risk!   ---> Binand <---