Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP - some thoughts

After I saw a series of messages with HELP ---- repeated a number of times I
thought of looking into it.

It will help if all list subscriber remember one thing:

1. This list works because some people VOLENTEERS to help others. Every one
of us are not expert of everything. Nor we have the time and inclination to
go through each and every mail diligently.

2. I for one pick up interesting messages after scanning the subject header
and read them. So it helps to write meaningful subject to ensure UR mail is
read by some person.

3. Do not expect that just by posting a mail you will get a reply - this is
not some kind of customer complaint section of Linux.

- - Soumya