Re: Hi Linux Lovers !!

hi,
	I am using the same setup & it's working fine for last 1 year ...

	1> Their is no need for the ccmail user to directly communicate with linux
mailserver, his point of communication is ccmail 	     link to smtp (so no
need of adding his m/c ip in ip_allow).
	2> Use link to smtp Address translation table, with Smart addressing
disabled (it will solve ur problem of address conversion)
	     I am not getting clear picture of ur problem, pls. send me details
for further explaination)

vinay