Free Penguin Courier From the US

Folks,

I am planning on making a trip to India in late August - early September.
I want to meet as many ILUG folks as possible.  I plan to visit Madras and
Calcutta.  Possibly even Bangalore.  Are the ILUGs in these cities planning
to meet around that time?  I would love to attend one of your meetings.

Also, do you folks want some Linux CDs from the US?  If you do, please send
me a private email (thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx).  I am open to bringing a few
Linux t-shirts / books too.

Thaths
- --
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson