Frame buffering

Dear freinds,

I have successfully installed linux logo (Tux) in my startup screen through
frame buffering.  For this you must have VBE2.0 compliant graphics card
and kernel 2.2.x.

special thanks to shanu and ragu

Now i encountered a different problem, when i activated frame buffering i
can not run my Xserver.(i am using VGA16 server for Xwindows). From the
documentation I find that there is server called XF68_FBDev but i cannot
install this driver.

any help for setting up Xwindows through frame buffering. I am using RH5.2
Kernel 2.2.10

Thanks in advance

Regards satheesh