RE: vsnl isdn thru TA- unsuccessful!

Thanks to everyone.
Now, I can connect to the net. However, how do I stop the ppp connection?
kill -9 pid? Is there any other way out?

Also, I found this strage problem. Whenever I connect and disconnect, ppp
routes (ppp0 ppp1 ppp2 ...) doesn't get downed by itself!  Instead it
keeps on adding. why? Am I missing something?

- -gnana