Problem installing RH6.0 from CHIP CD

Hi,
I tried installing RH 6.0 from the CHIP CD. I booted from the CD (and
tried once with a boot floppy too) and got till the Installation Type
screen (Workstation, Server, Custom). If I choose Workstation, it
displays a dialog saying "There is not enough disk space for this type
of installation".

I have Win NT and Win 95 installed on my system and also have free
(unpartitioned space) of 1035MB. My 4GB hard disk has one primary
partition (which is divided into 2GB and 1GB) and the remaining 1035MB
is unpartitioned space. What am I supposed to do now? I don't want to
install it as server since I don't want to lose the existing data. If I
choose Custom, it asks for SCSI adapters (the details of which are not
available in this installation list).

Has anyone faced this problem or have any idea what this is error
message is about?

Thanks In Advance
Milesh