Connecting to Vsnl or Satyam

Hi Friends,

I've installed linux according to the PCQ Mar '99.  Redhat 5.2.   Did the
pcqupdt and also configured the files according to the pcq's instructions.  In
kppp I am able to login in to vsnl and Satyam but my connection does not
stay.  After it finishes connection it again says CONNECT and starts
re-dailing (after disconnecting harshly a well established connection!!!).
What shouid I do for it to hang on there?

Thanks for helping.

Sam

Soumyanath Chatterjee wrote:

> It may be a problem with error correction setting in your modem.
> Try connecting to vsnl shell account from minix to clear that possibility.
>
> - Soumya

- --
Sam Paul

email:  sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

website: http://www.agapeinfotech.com
Phone:  Off: 7863188 / 7861151 / 7861152
Fax  :  Off: 7863929 / 7861457
Phone:  Res: 7746163   Telefax: 7746162
Pager:  040-9622531000
efax :  1-603-250-0485