RE: Connecting to Vsnl or Satyam

Hi Sam,

VSNL login procedure and Satyam login procedures are slightly different.
Satyam uses PAP... for authentication, not terminal dial up as VSNL..
So you'll have to make changes relavent to that...:)

Shashank Banerjee
Software Consultant, Communications Division
DCM Data Systems
Vikrant Towers, 4, Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110 008, INDIA
Ph: +91-11-5719967-76/E-mail: shashankb@xxxxxxxxxxx