CHIP CD and problems

Dear Kiran,

I get this message after System Halted
stopping md devices
49> [<c0110034>] [<c013047f>]
[    ] [   ] [   ] [   ] [    ] some nos. here
Code:<1>Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 00008885
Current->tss.cr3=02a9c00,%cr3=02a9c000
*pde = 00000000
Oops : 0000
CPU : 0
EIP : 0010: [c0109ad7>]
EFFlags :

etc
etc

Process halt (pid:1062
etc.etc

Also in at the startup I get this error
non SMP capable motherboard.

I tried reinstalling the RH6.0 from CHIP special and I got some more error
while installing i.e

install exited abnormally received signal 11
sending termination signal done
sending kill signal done
unmounting etc.
current->tss.cr3 = 03ce4000, %cr3 = 03ce4000
*pde = 00000000
Oops = 0000
CPU = 0
EIP = 0010:[co12ec4a>]
EFLAGS = 00010207
eak etc.etc

VFS = cannot open root device 08:21

Oops sorry for that large message, can't help it.

Can you suggest what is going wrong?
Is the CD faulty?
In such a case how will I get a replacement?

Thanks
Regards
Prasad