RE: UNIX & Windows...????

Dr.Singh:

The note I responded to was not a query or an appeal for help  - it was a
dismissive statement, a judgement.

Had the author instead asked "I have a problem with this card, can you help
me?", things would have been *very* different.

You say that I was forcing my opinion, when in fact it was the other way
around - the *author's* opinion was being forced on us. It left no room for
argument or discussion. I objected to that, and will do so everytime. But
unlike the post I was objecting to, *I* chose to backup my statements with
*facts*.

Atul

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis