Postfix anyone?

Hi,
   I was browsing the home page of postfix , a secure , easy
to configure (compared to sendmail , of course) MTA written
by the venerable Wietse Venema (of TCP wrappers fame).
The info is at http://www.dynamite.org/postfix  (hope I got
it right).

  It seems very easy to do masquerading, blocking UCE (unsolicited
commercial email, I suppose?) , virtual domains , sending an entire
subdomain mails to UUCP etc. The config file was near English.

  Hope you find the info useful. Want to try it , Thats?

- - Prasad