Firewall

Hi,

Right now I have a firewall running on linux proxy server with 2 NICs(one
with a real IP and the other with a local IP address). I am able to protect
my local intranet from Internet. But I have a webserver and mail servers
which have real IP addresses. Now how to protect them from Internet. Do I
need to have firewalls running on these machines also or can I use the same
existing proxy server to protect these machines with real IP addresses. If
so, how?

Can one any kindly help me?

Thanks in Advance

Sunil Sarat