RE: Booting problem

Yo Pal... Your MBR's changed...
But never fear... if you have installed of the PCQ CD ROM... just boot
using that...

On the Lilo prompt....
type rescue

and let you be rescued!!!

Shashank Banerjee
Software Consultant, Communications Division
DCM Data Systems
Vikrant Towers, 4, Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110 008, INDIA
Ph: +91-11-5719967-76/E-mail: shashankb@xxxxxxxxxxx