Re: Mouse & display problem

> >card for it. Also my display has these few streaks of lines and dots on
my
> >screen. I have a Trident TVGA something something 00D card and a 14"
Samtron
> >486PS or 426PS(whichever) monitor. So can somebody help?

How much VRAM does your card have ?  Use 'setup' to configure your monitor
and choose 'Dont Probe' mode, give the details of your monitor manually,
choose 640 X 480 initially for the display etc...The Trident card should
work and should not give any problem as it is supported by Linux...

Give more details for the monitor setup and also the card details...

Balaji
lala33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx