Re: Mouse & display problem

Hi,
I'm new to the linux world and I don't even know what a bus mouse is. But I
had the same problem with a Logitech Serial Mouse. That was because I used
the wrong cua (or COM) port. I changed the setings to the right port and
had no problems after that.

About your display I can't help you.

>had problems with my mouse and display. Whenever I boot Linux on my 486 it
>shows that it has detectd my ATI bus mouse and installs it. But when I start
>X windows the mouse pointer doens't move at all.....my mouse has a separate
>card for it. Also my display has these few streaks of lines and dots on my
>screen. I have a Trident TVGA something something 00D card and a 14" Samtron
>486PS or 426PS(whichever) monitor. So can somebody help?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>Jeff

- -Rajesh J Advani
r.j.advani@xxxxxxxx