Re: SOS : Oracle On linux Segmenation fault, core dumped

Sir,

Thank you for the reply. This is second time I am getting help from you. (first
time for IBM Netfinity ServeRAID 3L)
Right now I am downloading patch & related RPMs from RedHat mirror. I hope this
will be the last hurdle in getting Oracle running on Linux. BTW linuxconf is
also giving same error. Could be third prog. on the non-compat.  list.

Manoj Phadke