Linux on an SGI Onyx server

Hi,

I wonder if any of you has got Linux working on an SGI Onyx server. A
while back, I got it up and running on an Indy workstation, and the
performance was not all that different from IRIX. (There's a small
HOWTO at http://reality.sgi.com/raju/SGI-Linux-mini-HOWTO.html for
this).

This 4 processor SGI Onyx server I want to try out was bought several
years ago for around $500,000 and now it's been junked since most PC's
today are reaching this level of performance. Any numbers /
performance results on such machines?

Cheers,
Sriram.