Re: 486 with a large HDD

 Hi,
     I  have  installed  Linux  Slack 3.2  on  my  Seagate  1.2 GB  in
 following  ways:

 1) Using  Seagate Disk  Manager  and Linux  Fdisk
    (Dos 900 and  odd  MB ,  300 + MB  for  Linux)

 2) Using  Dos  FDisk  and  Linux  Fdisk
    (Dos  800 MB  and  Linux  400 +  MB )

    I  used  Dos  ver  6.22  1ce  and  other  time  Dos  7.x (ver
  shipping  with  Win 95)

  It  worked  perfectly.  I  have  a  P100 system.  Only  diff.
 Mebbe  u  need  to  change  ur  bios or  Dos version.

 Hope  this  helps.

 Sanjay