Re: Internet Explorer / Netscape

Hi,

I too had this problem today. Also the POP mail in Netscape Communicator 4.5
(win 98) takes very long to start to download messages. The same is not the
case with other email clients. Wonder if there is a connection there ?? Also
when I telnet to the mail server I don't see a single mail via Pine on my mail
server. Inbox via Pine reports <0 Messages>.

No such Telnet/POP mail problem with Linux running Communicator though.

regards
Krishnan

vk@xxxxxxxxxxxx