Re: Internet Explorer / Netscape

hello everybody,

I do not want to indulge in any microsoft bashing, but recent in the
DOJ trial it has been mentioned that microsoft asked web site owners to
make their websites appear slower on rival browsers ( netscape in most
cases) in return for top billing on their web site and other
promotional stuff.

Now I am not sure if the same is true for the hotmail site but if it is
I will not be surprised.

samir