Re: CNE/MCSE

Dear Amit
That's nice.
U mean to say we can only talk about Linux in this list
That is very correct , and i agree to it.
If i have some problem in Networking and put some query about
some thing for example  TCP/IP, u can not object , because i did not
mention Linux in it .

You are no authority to Linux. Which means you can not limit or
describe what comes under Linux and what not.
I had put a simple query  asking if any body knows any web-site
which gives free course material for CNE/MCSE.
Now the course material gives solid knowledge about Networking ,
and related stuff.
Isn't it useful for people who use LINUX
think over it and stop this nonsense buisness of poking your nose
just like that
You better collect some information about these exams and the
course contents.
bye