Re: Running DOS Foxpro under Linux

Hi Rajesh !

	I'm relatively new to Linux and VERY new to this mailing list so take
whatever I say with a pinch of salt ( read : Backup your HDD !!! :-) ) !!

	You can't see your Linux partition from Win unless you have the prog which
PCQ's latest CD has which allows you to see the Linux partition. As for not
being able to see other win directories, well that's something that should
be set right from Foxpro itself.

	Dosemu works just fine in my Linux box so .... :-)

Ravi