Running DOS Foxpro under Linux

Hi Rajesh,

You probably need to get DosEmu to boot off your primary MS-DOS drive
instead of the built-in drive emulation file of DosEmu.

I have the following lines in /etc/dosemu.conf (note: my DOS drive is
/dev/hda2):

#disk { image "/var/lib/dosemu/hdimage" }      # use diskimage file.
disk { partition "/dev/hda2" }

I've commented out the primary disk (hdimage, which is basically a DOS
disk image in Linux) and enabled the primary native DOS disk.

If you have WinXX on your primary drive you will have to use F8 or one
of those keys to ensure that you don't try to boot into Winduhs by
mistake.

I've used DosEmu a bit, and am quite happy with it's emulation.

Hope this helps,

- -- Raju